Shabby blogs

Friday, May 9, 2008

Springtime???


I know that this won't help my case in convincing some of you that Montana is not like Siberia, but I had to post this.....snow this morning, IN MAY!!! Realize that I am posting this because it is so ODD and UNUSUAL. Everyone here is laughing at this crazy weather. Two days ago it was 70 degrees and sunny with people everywhere donning capris and short sleeves....and now this! ha. It goes to confirm the MT saying "Don't like the weather in Montana? Stick around 5 minutes; it'll change!"

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I still think you live in Siberia... :-P

Doug Kyle said...

IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO VISIT SAN DIEGO!

Anonymous said...

Hey- thanks for stopping by and commenting! I TOTALLY agree with you on the putting EVERYTHING in order w/ Veritas Press...it is one of my frustrations too and I have always wanted to incorporate a timeline..but with science, music, and art also.
But it would take soooo much time!
On another note: that tiny bit of snow would be so much fun... Montana is a beautiful place!