Shabby blogs

Friday, May 23, 2008

Photographic Proof

On Thursday, we were going to sew all day. We got up, fed everyone, and saw that they were all busy with something to do (video!). Then Kimberlynn tells me that she is going to have to go get a Coke.....all the way in Escondido......at McDonald's where they are 59 cents for a large. You have to realize that the Curles are out of town and the nearest place to get a fountain drink is IN town. It is a 20 minute drive to town. Kimberlynn has a coca-cola addiction. But she doesn't like them from a can - it has to be a fountain drink. And it HAS to be Coke - not Pepsi. She doesn't ever drink Pepsi. I thought she MUST be joking, but she was not. She really meant to drive all the way in town to get a Coke so that we could drive back and sew. I teased her and made fun of her enough that she relieved her desperation by drinking a Pepsi - a DIET Pepsi - out of a can even. I had to catch the moment on film because I knew that no one would believe it. I would never have had I not seen it. She says that her husband and I are in cahoots because he makes fun of her Coke problem too.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ah ha! Kimberlynn drank a Pepsi. I never thought I'd live to see the day.