Shabby blogs

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

On the Road Agaaaaiiiiiiinnnnn

On the Road again, I just can't wait to get on the road again ...............................................nope .......................................I'm trying to feel Willy Nelson's sentiments here, but it just isn't working for me. The idea of getting back in the car to drive for two lllloooooonnnnnngggg days just doesn't sound fun. Visiting San Diego sounds great and it will be loads of fun as soon as we have all that bison meat unloaded and into the hands of its new "owners"(well, for me and the kids - Brad has a week of work ahead of him). We are staying with my dear friend, Kimberlynn, and her family and cannot wait to spend time with them (and many other friends as well), but for now - all I can say is UGH!

1 comment:

Riggsme said...

Hey, post some pictures of the San Diego trip! Wesley and Silas are continuously reminding us they miss their cousins.